Maureen Molin, MSN, RN, AGNP-C, WCC
Maureen Molin, MSN, RN, AGNP-C, is certified in wound care, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and maggot debridement therapy. Maureen also provides in-home wound care treatments, including in-home debridement, for the homebound elderly. For her capstone project, Maureen focused on the management of depression in the community-dwelling older adult. She has also participated in medical missions to Haiti through Explorers Sans Frontiers providing primary care to impoverished communities in the Port-Au-Prince area.
“As a Nurse Practitioner, I am passionate about helping my patients achieve their healthcare goals, understand their unique health issues, and achieve optimal wellness through the use of evidence-based treatment modalities and education.”
In her free time, Maureen enjoys sailing, hiking, and spending time with her family.
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital
- Saint Peter’s Wound Care Center – Monroe
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – New Brunswick
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – Somerset
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Graduate: The College of New Jersey
- Undergraduate: The College of New Rochelle
- Associates: Raritan Valley Community College
- 2016 Graduate Student Award – Awarded to the student who has demonstrated caring towards peers and empowerment of clients by meeting their holistic needs