Nancy K. Seyler, MSN, MSD, ANP-C, CCRN
Nancy K. Seyler, MSN, MSD, ANP-C, CCRN, has a passion for educating, supporting, and communicating with patients and their families. Working closely with ID Care specialists, she is able to leverage her clinical knowledge to answer patients’ questions thoroughly while simultaneously improving their lives. This interaction with her patients and their families as well as her colleagues has been a driving force to advance her career as a nurse practitioner.
As a staff nurse, Nancy was encouraged to obtain her MSN so she could continue working in patient care, which she loves. Nancy is most proud of having a successful career as a nurse in critical care, emergency rooms, cardiology practices, and now infectious disease. Nancy has become a role model to her three daughters, who have each followed her career path to becoming nurses. Horseback riding is one of Nancy’s hobbies and she used to show six horses across the country.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses
- New Jersey State Nurses Association
- Graduate: Seton Hall University
- Undergraduate: Seton Hall University