Fazila Aslam, MD
Dr. Aslam enjoys the always evolving nature of the infectious disease field. Treating a diverse set of issues from life-threatening illness to chronic illness requiring long term care provides new challenges that encourage her to grow professionally.
“In general, most of the infectious diseases are curable. It is very rewarding to see a sick patient, who with appropriate diagnosis and management, heals and gets better.”
Dr. Aslam enjoys spending time with her four children, reading, traveling, and cooking for friends and family.
- Saint Clare’s Hospital – Denville
- Saint Clare’s Hospital – Dover
- Morristown Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Chilton Medical Center
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Fellowship: Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Residency: New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Internship: New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Medical School: Dow Medical College