East Brunswick Infectious Disease Physicians
Infectious Disease Specialists
At ID Care of East Brunswick, NJ, we specialize in effective methods of diagnosis, treatment, and prevention for a wide variety of infectious diseases. Our team of experienced, board-certified physicians, researchers, and other specialists utilize their collective skills to effectively meet the individual needs of each and every patient. Each treatment is prepared with the patient’s wellbeing in mind, whether they require specific treatment for an infectious disease or a broader application for a more complex situation.
Our network formed from the merger of two independent infectious disease practices in 1996. The result was the largest venture of its kind in New Jersey and the second-largest in the US. We continue to lead the world of infectious disease treatment through ongoing research and innovation, perfecting prevention, detection, and treatment for nearly every conceivable aspect of the infection. Learn more about our state-of-the-art by contacting ID Care of East Brunswick, NJ today.
Our services for infectious diseases include:
- Care and treatment for bacterial, fungal, parasitic and other infections that occur in the human body;
- Advanced infusion therapy in state-of-the-art suites to promote hospital avoidance;
- Our Travel Care program for disease vaccination and consultations before and following international travel;
- Clinical research trials of the latest treatments and medications;
- And more.
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Email: email@example.com Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Private: Berry-Vo, Shanna
- Gurland, Ira A.
- Kallich, Marsha
- Redel, Henry
- Snepar, Richard
- Zaidi, Syed A.