Partner with Top Infectious
Infectious Disease Consultants for Healthcare, Businesses, and Other Organizations
ID Care is the largest independent infectious disease practice on the East Coast, and the second largest in the United States. ID Care has New Jersey’s largest network of board-certified infectious disease physicians and is a longstanding partner of some of the most renowned healthcare organizations in the state, acting as infectious disease consultants to help establish leading-edge protocols for improved patient care, better outcomes, and reduced costs — both short-term and over time.
ID Care’s role also extends to New Jersey’s leading businesses, corporations, government agencies, and other organizations where the health and safety of their workforces are paramount. Our consulting, planning, and training for infection prevention and control, as well as travel medicine services, have been further accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re making strides to improve infectious disease management for organizations across New Jersey. Reach out to see how we can help you.
We're dedicated to improving the health and safety of organizations across New Jersey.
Benefits of Partnering with NJ's Infectious Disease Experts
The Latest in Infectious Disease Practices
With leading-edge infectious disease services and a team of more than 50 top-rated infectious disease specialists at your disposal, 24/7, ID Care can help your healthcare organization or company ensure your patients or employees receive the very best care and guidance.
Stay Current on the Latest Infectious Disease Protocols
ID Care is expertly equipped to help your organization with the recommendation, implementation, and supervision of the latest infectious disease protocols to ensure safer results.
Enhance Your Organization’s Outcomes
As infectious disease experts, we provide the most state-of-the-art practices available to help your healthcare organization strengthen its capabilities to produce better outcomes, higher patient survival rates, and lower infection rates among workers. Our focus on performance extends to non-healthcare organizations to ensure the health, safety, and productivity of employees, along with addressing the ongoing challenges of COVID-19.
Leverage Advanced Infection Prevention and Control
ID Care is the most experienced team of infectious disease physicians in the state to help your company or organization bring your employees back to work safely, train your teams, and return them to global travel. Every organization has unique needs, highlighted by COVID-19 requirements, and ID Care is skilled at developing and implementing customized plans.
Employ efficient and cost-effective solutions
All ID Care solutions are designed to use the least number of resources to produce the best possible outcomes for your organization.
Your Partner in Responding to the Challenges of COVID-19
ID Care is a leader in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of COVID-19 and other emerging infectious diseases. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have helped healthcare facilities, corporations, government agencies, and other organizations across New Jersey create and implement the most effective protocols for handling the surge and impact among patients and employees alike. Having treated over 25% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in the state, ID Care has gained unmatched hands-on experience and skill to combat this disease and establish innovative infection prevention and control plans and protocols that deliver better outcomes and save lives.
For any organization where the health and safety of their patients, customers, and workforce is the number one priority, turn to ID Care. The safety of your team and health of your organization can depend on us.
Put Our Proven Leadership to Work
Through ID Care, organizations can strengthen access to the most effective infection prevention and control methods, accurate diagnostic approaches, and promising state-of-the-art treatments available today. Additionally, ID Care can lead onsite training and education and implement travel medicine clinics for employees. Our history of leadership as infectious disease consultants is one of the many reasons why ID Care is one of the most recognizable names in infectious disease care nationally.
- Only practice in NJ to offer access to over 50 board-certified, fellowship trained infectious disease experts
- Award-winning epidemiology and antibiotics stewardship program
- A pioneer in a variety of state-of-the-art clinical trials for more than 30 years
- A partner with leading healthcare organizations across New Jersey
- Highly awarded and nationally recognized team of specialists
- Consultant to leading NJ corporations, businesses, government agencies, and consulting firms on workforce safety and infection prevention and control
- Performed hundreds of medication studies, delivering new and improved treatments for a wide range of infectious diseases, including COVID-19
- Developed significant therapeutic advances for HIV and hepatitis in addition to facilitating new testing technologies for Lyme disease
Healthcare Infectious Disease Services
ID Care is a diversified infectious disease services medical practice that provides infectious disease solutions and services to many types of healthcare organizations and Fortune 500 companies. As infectious disease consultants, ID Care also provides services to several governmental agencies.
A clinical research department coordinates the activities of industry and NIH-sponsored clinical research for patients with HIV, hepatitis, and hospital-based infections. Hospital epidemiology contracts provide for the oversight of infection control, antibiotic formulary, and microbiology services. ID Care physicians have decades of experience performing these services. Training and education services, both voluntary and grant supported, are provided in several venues. Specific solutions for your organization may include, but are not limited to:
- Infectious disease management services
- Teaching programs
- Infection prevention and control
- Antibiotic formulary management
- Microbiology laboratory oversight
- Regulatory responsibilities
- Infectious disease consultants
Types of Organizations We Serve
Organizations big and small can find a trusted partner in ID Care, bringing expert infectious disease services and support.
- Health systems
- Physician practices
- Long-term care facilities
- Nursing homes
- Long-term care
- Skilled nursing rehabilitation
- Surgical facilities
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Rehabilitation and sub-acute facilities
- Nursing homes
- Residential medical institutions
- Other healthcare settings
- Consulting Firms
- Governmental Agencies
- Member Organizations
Services for Non-Healthcare Organizations
As a longstanding partner of, and infectious disease consultants for, New Jersey’s most renowned healthcare organizations, leading corporations, and prestigious governmental agencies, the ID Care team is a dedicated resource for advanced infectious disease services and solutions, where and when they are needed, for many organizations.
- Pandemic and epidemic response
- COVID-19 employee safety protocols
- Standards for ensuring a safe workplace environment
- Guidance on appropriate infection prevention and isolation protocols
- Training to establish building infection control and safety
- Guidance for return to safe international travel
- Onsite travel clinics for vaccinations
- Care coordination for very complex care with multiple providers
- Establishment of and adjudication of complex treatment protocols and algorithms
- Rapid information management, interpretation, and dissemination
- Guidance on appropriate infection prevention and isolation protocols
- Employee protection through efficient and scientifically sound use of personal and environmental protective equipment
Meet Our Infectious Disease Experts
At ID Care, we’re always on call as infectious disease consultants to interface with leadership executives and front-line teams to provide the expert information needed — pandemic response, the trajectory of an epidemic, or the impact to a regional population — in order to best prioritize immediate and longer-term needs and plans. In addition, ID Care specialists can act as expert infectious disease resources for your organization, including providing relevant content for PR or news media services.
To learn more about how ID Care can assist your organization, please submit an organization consultation form or call 908-281-0221.