Sally A. Deeney, MSN, NP-C, CWOCN
Sally Deeney, MSN, NP-C, CWOCN, FNP, is certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner with The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and as a Family Nurse Practitioner with The American Nurses Credentialing Committee. Sally has been a Nurse Practitioner since 2011. She obtained her undergraduate degree from The College of New Jersey and completed her graduate work at William Paterson University.
Sally discovered her love of wound care as a hospital staff nurse and continued that specialty as a nursing coordinator for a local wound center. She went on to become a certified wound ostomy and continence nurse before completing her Advanced Practice degree. Since that time Sally has worked at ID Care to combine the wound care and infectious disease specialties to develop and run wound care programs throughout Morris County, NJ.
Sally appreciates the variety and challenge that comes with managing and developing successful wound care programs. She leads staff education and gives community lectures on wound and skin care. When not at work, she enjoys managing her busy family, complete with small children and a dog.
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital New Jersey – Morris Counry
- Saint Clare’s Hospital
- Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society
- New Jersey Pressure Ulcer Collaborative
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Graduate: William Paterson University
- Undergraduate: The College of New Jersey
- Record of Care/Information Management Subcommittee — 2009 — 2011
- Outpatient Safety/Quality Care Committee — 2007 — 2011
- Inpatient Wound Care Coordinator Committee — 2005
- Letter of Appreciation Submitted by Patients in Press Ganey Survey
- Step-Down Unit Nurse of the Year