Ali Durino, MSN, APN-C, NP-C, FNP-C, WCC
Ali Durino, MSN, APN-C, NP-C, FNP-C, WCC, is certified as a family nurse practitioner with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Ali has been a nurse practitioner since 2018. She obtained her undergraduate degree at Shenandoah University in 2009 and completed her graduate work at Chamberlain University in 2018.
Ali found her love of wound care and taking care of patients when she was a floor nurse. Prior to joining ID Care, Ali worked on a hospital based wound care committee. Since joining ID Care in 2019, Ali has become certified in wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
When Ali is not at work, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends as well as her two dogs.
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital New Jersey Morris Counry
- Saint Clare’s Hospital
- Newton Medical Center
- Hackettstown Medical Center
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Graduate: Chamberlin University College of Nursing
- Undergraduate: Shenandoah University