Sukrut Dwivedi, DO, FACP
Sukrut Dwivedi, DO specializes in all areas of infectious disease, with specific expertise in advanced treatments and therapies for HIV patients. He is also the Section Chief in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Monmouth Medical Center, driven by a dedication to continued learning, researching, and teaching the highest standards of care in medicine. As a clinical professor at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Assistant Professor at Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University, Dr. Dwivedi fosters an environment of continual growth in medicine — both inside and outside of ID Care.
“Knowing that I can make a difference in someone’s life is what keeps me motivated. That’s why I always stay current with the changes in research, protocols, and standards of care — so that I can continue helping my patients get better,” says Dr. Dwivedi.
Dr. Dwivedi is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians (ACP), the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), and the HIV Medical Association (HIVMA). He has also been published in The Journal of Clinical Microbiology. As a consistent recipient of the Top Doctors recognition by New Jersey Monthly Magazine and a two-time winner of the Nurses’ Choice Award Physician of the Year at Ocean Medical Center, it is clear that Dr. Dwivedi takes a personalized approach to care to every patient he serves.
Besides strengthening his patients’ health and well-being, Dr. Dwivedi also loves spending time with his family watching the Red Sox and the Celtics.
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Specialty Hospital of Central Jersey
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- HIV Medical Association
- Published in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology
- Fellowship: UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency: UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Medical School: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate: New York Institute of Technology
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at Seton Hall University School of Medicine
- Chief of Infectious Diseases – RWJ/Barnabas – Monmouth Medical Center
- Medical Director for Infection Control/Stewardship/Epidemiology – Hackensack/Meridian – Ocean Medical Center
- Former Medical Staff Leadership – RWJ/Barnabas – Monmouth Medical Center – Medical Executive Committee
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from New York Institute of Technology
- Nurses’ Choice Award Physician of the Year at Ocean Medical Center
- Sigma Alpha, Iota Chapter, (Honor Society) of the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- “Top Doctor in NJ” by New Jersey Monthly magazine 2014–2022