Nikita Ekhelikar, DO
Dr. Nikita Ekhelikar is board certified in internal medicine and specializes in infectious diseases. She earned her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her Fellowship at Mount Sinai Hospital and her Residency at Garnet Health Medical Center-Catskills.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Ekhelikar is a talented artist who has excelled in pencil and color pencil media since age 10. Proficient in creating portraits, still-life, and landscapes, she now uses her artistic talents as a therapeutic outlet for stress relief and relaxation.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus
- Ocean Medical Center
- Specialty Hospital of Central Jersey
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Hospital
- Residency: Garnet Health Medical Center-Catskills
- Medical school: Nova Southeastern University-Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate: Cornell University
- Wellness Liaison for the Infectious Disease Fellowship Program
- Chief Resident of Orange Regional Medical Center (ORMC) Internal Medicine Program
- President/Chair of the Internal Medicine Wellness Committee
- Member of the Internal Medicine Residency Recruitment Committee