Angela Giordano, RN, ANP, CWOCN
Angela M. Giordano, RN, APN, CWOCN, is an experienced medical and surgical floor RN and wound care nurse. To continue her education, Angela obtained a specialty certification in Wound, Ostomy and Continence care and received her Masters Degree at Fairleigh Dickinson University. There, she was able to practice for several years in Nursing Administration as well as acute, chronic, and regional pain medicine. Angela has been with ID Care since 2014 where she utilizes her wound care knowledge to benefit her patients.
“My passion is educating my patients and watching them improve. Seeing someone progress and get well is what drives me in my practice.”
Angela enjoys traveling with her family and friends and spending time at the beach.
- Saint Clare’s Hospital – Denville
- Saint Clare’s Hospital – Dover
- Kindred Hospital New Jersey – Morris County
- Newton Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Graduate: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Undergraduate: Ramapo College of New Jersey and University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey