Heather Hogh, MSN, NP-C, WCC
Heather Hogh, MSN, NP-C, WCC, is a board-certified Advanced Practice Nurse through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANPCP). She is certified in wound care by the National Alliance of Wound Care (WCC) and holds a Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Certificate by Wound Education Partners.
Before joining ID Care, Heather was a registered nurse in the medical and post-operative unit at Morristown Medical Center of Atlantic Health System for eight years, where she received The DAISY Award® for her outstanding clinical skill, compassion, and personalized approach to her patients’ care. Heather was also nominated for the Ben Lobel Award for Excellence in Clinical Nursing.
When she isn’t delivering extraordinary wound care services and treatments to her patients, Heather enjoys traveling, skiing, and boating at the New Jersey Shore.
- Morristown Medical Center, part of Atlantic Health System
- Newton Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital New Jersey – Morris County
- Saint Clare’s Hospital
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Graduate School: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Undergraduate: The College of New Jersey
- Ben Lobel Award nomination for Excellence in Clinical Nursing
- The DAISY Award® winner at Morristown Medical Center, part of Atlantic Health System