Inna Belenson, APN-C
Inna Belenson, APN-C, graduated from Monmouth University with a master’s degree in 2015 and takes pride in taking care of others and making a difference in her patient’s lives. Learning something new each day in infectious disease care and working alongside an amazing group of doctors and nurse practitioners are what Inna enjoys most about her career.
Throughout her life, Inna has lived in three countries and speaks fluent Russian. In the future, Inna hopes to travel to a third world country and help out as a medical volunteer. Inna enjoys working out and is an avid dancer.
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Specialty Hospital of Central Jersey
- Graduate: Monmouth University – Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Program
- Undergraduate: Wagner College – Evelyn L. Spiro School of Nursing
- New York State Merit Award
- Wagner College Dean’s List Honors