Danielle Innamorato, MSN, APN-C, FNP-C, WCC
Danielle Innamorato, MSN, APN-C, FNP-C, WCC, obtained her MSN in 2017 from Rutgers University and is a board-certified family nurse practitioner with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Danielle started her nursing career in 2009 working on a medical/surgical multispecialty unit. She enjoyed working with the surgical patients providing post-operative care which sparked her interest in wound care and wound healing. Danielle joined ID Care in 2019 to pursue her interests in wound care and infectious diseases. Danielle enjoys the daily challenges and diversity of working in infectious diseases. She is Wound Care and Hyperbaric certified, and cares for patients in inpatient settings, IV infusion, and in long term acute care facilities. She also oversees HBO.
When Danielle isn’t caring for patients, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, going to the beach, and volunteering at her local animal shelter.
- Kindred Hospital New Jersey Morris County
- Saint Clare’s Hospital
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Graduate: Rutgers University
- Undergraduate: Elms College
- Undergraduate: University of Massachusetts