Marissa Parson, APN, FNP-C
Marissa Parson, APN, FNP-C, is an Advanced Practice Nurse who focuses her expertise on helping patients manage acute and chronic illnesses, prevent disease, and achieve their own unique health goals. She is dedicated to staying up to date with the latest, evidence-based advances in medicine to ensure she always provides the most effective care and treatments available.
“As an Advanced Practice Nurse, I enjoy advocating for the most appropriate individualized plan of care, and providing each patient and family with knowledge and education about their specific diagnosis.”
Before joining ID Care, Marissa was a registered acute care nurse at Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center, where she received the Nursing Excellence Award for her efforts in providing compassionate, individualized care. After practicing for many years, Marissa advanced her education to become an Advanced Practice Nurse. Today, the foundation of her practice combines expertise in medicine and disease with compassion and interdisciplinary collaboration.
Outside of empowering her patients to become active members of their own care teams, Marissa enjoys traveling and taking care of her dog.
- Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Graduate School: The College of New Jersey
- Undergraduate: Salisbury University
- Nursing Excellence Award at Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center
- The DAISY® Award winner at Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center