Liza Marmo, RN-BC, BSN, MSN, ANP-C, AGPCNP-C
Liza Marmo, RN-BC, BSN, MSN, ANP-C, AGPCNP-C, is an infectious disease nurse practitioner who practices in skilled nursing facilities. Liza is very passionate about her patient population, helping each of them return to a healthier state. She most enjoys the infectious diseases that most commonly affect the elderly, UTIs, soft tissue and respiratory infections, as well as supporting the importance of immunizations. Liza prides herself on the trusting relationships that she develops with her patients. She believes her interest in geriatrics comes from her loving relationship with her own grandmother.
Before her infectious disease work, she worked in other skilled nursing facilities providing primary care. Liza also worked in critical care and trauma for more than 10 years before advancing into nursing leadership. She missed the direct contact with patients but this time she wanted to return to patient care as a nurse practitioner. In her free time, Liza loves to spend time with family and friends and traveling to warm places.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Post Master’s Certificate Adult-Geriatric Nurse Practitioner, University of Massachusetts
- Post Master’s Certificate Adult Nurse Practitioner, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Graduate: Drexel University
- Undergraduate: University of Delaware
- Associates: Brookdale Community College
- Ben Lobel Award for Clinical Excellence
- Silver Quality Award for Pain Management
- AACN Research Oral Poster Presentation Award Winner