Neha Mistry, APN, FNP-C
Neha Mistry, APN, FNP-C, provides 360-degree care for patients — from nursing care to diagnosis and treatment. Neha enjoys the different challenges she encounters and overcomes on a daily basis from working in a dynamic subspecialty such as infectious disease care. Listening to patients’ stories, diagnosing, and treating their infectious disease is how Neha makes a difference in their lives. Neha spends her free time sewing.
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital
- University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Graduate: Monmouth University School of Nursing
- Undergraduate: Seton Hall University College of Nursing