Mehul Patel, MD
Mehul Patel, MD, obtained his medical degree from Madurai Medical College, Madurai, India. He performed his residency at the Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, NY, and his fellowship at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Patel finds the subspecialty of infectious disease medicine very rewarding, as every patient presents a unique challenge. He takes great pride in making a positive impact on the lives of his patients and their families by helping them understand their medical conditions and then providing the best possible care.
When Dr. Patel isn’t treating patients, he enjoys teaching medical residents and spends his spare time watching sports, travelling, and spending time with his family.
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Specialty Hospital of Central Jersey
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency: Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Undergraduate/Medical School: Madurai Medical College and Government Rajaji Hospital, Madurai, India, MBBS