Nazar C. Raoof, MD
Infectious disease specialist, Nazar C. Raoof, MD, teaches residents, grand rounds, and gives lectures along with treating infectious disease patients. Dr. Raoof finds a perfect balance in the art and science of medicine with the diagnosis and treatment of infectious disease. While not every infection can be cured, infectious diseases are often resolved, which is a rewarding experience for Dr. Raoof — along with the constant evolution of infectious disease and its treatments.
Being named attending physician of the year, being part of a group that has contributed much to the field of infectious disease, and being asked to pursue a leadership role in the Hackensack Meridian Health system have all been career highlights for Dr. Raoof. But, being able to comfort, care, and heal the ill and give terminal patients dignity is the motivation and inspiration behind his career.
- JFK Medical Center
- University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- Internship, Residency, Fellowship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Vassar College
- Faculty at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Vassar College
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society at Vassar