Kara K. Yi, PA-C
Kara K. Yi, PA-C, finds great satisfaction in taking care of patients and improving their quality of life by providing the appropriate medical treatment. Kara believes in a multidisciplinary approach in patient care and enjoys working with other consultants, nurses, techs, and social workers to provide the best care possible.
For the past two years, Kara has been sponsoring a child in Bangladesh and corresponds with her through handwritten letters. She spends her free time painting, practicing yoga, watching movies, and spending time with family.
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – Somerset
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants
- Graduate: Rutgers University Assistant Program, Master of Science
- Undergraduate: Rutgers University
- Dean’s List at Rutgers University
- SHRP Academic Scholarship 2012 – 2013