Syed Zaidi, MD
Syed A. Zaidi, MD, graduated from King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan – one of the largest and 4th oldest medical schools in Asia – with an MBBS degree. He performed his residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in McKeesport, PA and his fellowship at Long Island Jewish Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New Hyde Park, NY.
While his special interest is in tick borne diseases, Dr. Zaidi is involved with wound care at RWJUH Center for Wound Healing in New Brunswick, patient care at various subacute rehabs, and is part of COVID-19 teams at Saint Peter’s University Hospital and CentraState Medical Center. Dr. Zaidi is also certified in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
When Dr. Zaidi isn’t caring for patients, he enjoys traveling, playing badminton, and cricket.
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- CentraState Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
- Fellowship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center – Albert Einstein School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – McKeesport Hospital
- Undergraduate / Medical School: King Edward Medical University