Hello, we hope this message finds you safe and well in these unprecedented times. As we continue to work together to slow the spread of COVID-19, ID Care remains committed to providing our patients with quality care in a safe environment. We wanted to reach out to let you know we are here and ready to help you.
During the pandemic, telemedicine emerged as a useful tool for ID Care providers to stay in touch with our patients, and we continue to be available to you through virtual appointments. In addition to telemedicine, our providers have in-office appointments available.
Telemedicine has been shown to be beneficial in addressing many conditions. It allows our providers to connect with patients in a convenient and secure manner using a cell phone, computer, or tablet.
We want you to know that we have implemented the following precautions in our office to keep our staff, providers, and patients safe:
- Mandated mask or face covering for all patients and staff in the office
- COVID–19 screening for patients and daily health checks for all staff
- Vigilant hand hygiene
- We have reduced the number of patients being scheduled
- Patients are asked to bring only one family member/caregiver with them for their visit
- We are practicing social distancing including the placement of barriers at the check-in area
- Patients may be asked to wait in their car until they are ready to be seen
We look forward to seeing you virtually or in-person.