Partner with Top Infectious Disease Consultants
Infectious Disease Management for Healthcare Organizations
ID Care is the largest independent infectious disease practice on the East Coast, and the second largest in the United States. In addition, ID Care has New Jersey’s largest network of board-certified infectious disease physicians and is a longstanding partner of some of the most renowned healthcare organizations in the state, acting as infectious disease consultants to help establish leading-edge protocols for improved patient care, better outcomes, and reduced costs —both short-term and over time.
We’re making strides to improve infectious disease management for healthcare institutions across New Jersey
We're making strides to improve healthcare institutions across New Jersey.
Benefits of Working with the Infectious Disease Experts
The latest in infectious disease practices
With leading-edge infectious disease services and a team of more than 40 top-rated infectious disease specialists at your disposal, 24/7, ID Care can help your healthcare organization ensure your patients receive the very best care.
Stay up-to-date on the safest infectious disease protocols
ID Care is expertly equipped to help your healthcare organization with the recommendation, implementation, and supervision of infectious disease protocols to ensure safer results.
Efficient and cost-effective solutions
All ID Care solutions are designed to use the least amount of resources to produce the best possible outcomes.
Enhance your organization’s capabilities
As infectious disease experts, we provide the most state-of-the-art practices available to help the organizations we work with produce higher survival rates among patients, while lowering infection rates among healthcare workers.
Your Partner In Responding to COVID-19 and More
ID Care is a leader in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of COVID-19 and other emerging infectious diseases. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have helped healthcare organizations across New Jersey create and implement the most effective protocols for handling the surge in patients. To date, ID Care has helped treat more than 25% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in the state and we’re ready to help your organization prepare for future COVID cases in addition to any other infectious disease needs.
Through ID Care, healthcare organizations can strengthen access to the most effective prevention methods, accurate diagnostic approaches, and promising state-of-the-art treatments available today. Our history of leadership as infectious disease consultants is one of the many reasons why ID Care is one of the most recognizable names in infectious disease care.
- Award-winning epidemiology and antibiotics stewardship program
- A pioneer in a variety of state-of-the-art clinical trials for more than 30 years
- A partner with leading healthcare organizations across New Jersey
- Highly-awarded staff of infectious disease experts
- Performed more than 100 medication studies, delivering new and improved treatments for a wide range of infectious diseases
- Developed significant therapeutic advances for HIV and hepatitis in addition to facilitating new testing technologies for Lyme disease
Infectious Disease Services
ID Care is a diversified infectious disease services medical practice that provides infectious disease solutions and services to many types of healthcare organizations and Fortune 500 companies. As infectious disease consultants, ID Care also provides services to several governmental agencies.
A clinical research department coordinates the activities of industry and NIH-sponsored clinical research for patients with HIV, hepatitis, and hospital-based infections. Hospital epidemiology contracts provide for the oversight of infection control, antibiotic formulary, and microbiology services. ID Care physicians have decades of experience performing these services. Training and education services, both voluntary and grant supported, are provided in several venues. Specific solutions for your organization may include, but are not limited to:
- Infectious disease management services
- Teaching programs
- Infection control
- Antibiotic formulary management
- Microbiology laboratory oversight
- Regulatory responsibilities
- Infectious disease consultants
Types of Healthcare Organizations We Serve
Healthcare organizations big and small can find a trusted partner in ID Care, bringing expert infectious disease services and support to facilities such as:
- Health systems
- Physician practices
- Long-term care
- Skilled nursing rehabilitation
- Surgical facilities
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Rehabilitation and sub-acute facilities
- Nursing homes
- Residential medical institutions
- Other healthcare settings
Improving More Facilities
As a longstanding partner of, and infectious disease consultants for, New Jersey’s most renowned healthcare organizations and the nation’s most prestigious government agencies, the infectious disease experts at ID Care are a reliable resource for the right specialists, delivering the right care, at the right place and time.
- Care coordination for very complex care with multiple providers
- Establishment of and adjudication of complex treatment protocols and algorithms
- Rapid information management, interpretation, and dissemination
- Guidance on appropriate infection prevention and isolation protocols
- Employee protection through efficient and scientifically sound use of personal and environmental protective equipment
Infectious Disease Experts
At ID Care, we’re always on call as infectious disease consultants to interface with leadership executives and front-line teams to provide the expert information needed — such as the trajectory of an epidemic or the impact to a regional population — in order to best prioritize immediate and longer-term needs. In addition, ID Care specialists can act as expert infectious disease resources for your organization, including providing relevant content for PR or news media services.