Alexandra Allanigue, MSN, AGACNP
Alexandra is a passionate certified nurse practitioner with more than 10 years’ experience in the medical field, specializing in adult acute care and infectious disease treatment. Committed to maintaining high standards of care, she stays updated on the latest medical practices and is well-prepared to handle various healthcare scenarios.
Alexandra earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the Angeles University Foundation and her Master’s Degree in Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nursing from Seton Hall University.
- JFK Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital – Rahway
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – Rahway
- Masters: Seton Hall University
- Undergraduate: Angeles University Foundation