Sarbjit S. Sandhu, MD
Sarbjit S. Sandhu, MD, is an infectious disease specialist, based out of Central New Jersey. Meeting new people — in the hospital and the office — is one of Dr. Sandhu’s favorite aspects of practicing medicine. He enjoys working with a team to implement the best treatment options to have a positive impact.
Helping others was Dr. Sandhu’s motivation to start his career, and being a physician combines his interests of life sciences and improving patient’s quality of life. Dr. Sandhu takes pride in the path he has taken to become a physician in a challenging and ever-changing field and being able to join all of the great team members at ID Care.
Dr. Sandhu enjoys volunteering in a health screening clinic at his local Sikh Temple and spending free time with family and friends. Some of his hobbies include movies, basketball, golf, traveling, and the beach.
- Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – Somerset
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Infectious Diseases Society of New Jersey
- American College of Physicians
- Fellowship: Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Residency: Monmouth Medical Center
- Medical School: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: University of Maryland – College Park
- Chief of Infectious Diseases – Penn Medicine – Princeton Medical Center
- Barbara Israel Award for Humanism in Medicine from Monmouth Medical Center
- Resident/Fellow Research Abstract Award – Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital ‑ 2015