Ronnie F. Funke, MSN, NP-C, CWON
Ronnie F. Funke, MSN, NP-C, CWON, is certified as an adult nurse practitioner with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Ronnie obtained her undergraduate degree from the Jefferson College of Health Professions at Thomas Jefferson University and completed her graduate work at Fairleigh Dickinson University. She has been a nurse practitioner since 2019.
While working as a home care case manager, Ronnie discovered her love for ostomy and wound patients. She went on to become a certified wound and ostomy nurse before completing her advanced practice degree. She began with ID Care in 2019, where she was able to combine ostomy/wound care and infectious disease specialties to assist in developing and running wound care programs in the Morris County region as well as managing infectious disease patients in the acute care setting.
Ronnie takes pleasure in educating and mentoring staff on wound and ostomy educational programs. When not at work, she enjoys reading, exercising, spending time with her husband, and golf.
- Overlook Medical Center
- Chilton Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Graduate: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Undergraduate: Jefferson College of Health Professions at Thomas Jefferson University
- The Henry P. Becton Excellence in Nursing Award
- Atlantic Health Pride in Action Award
- Joseph A. Trunfio Healing Culture Champion Award
- Atlantic home care and Hospice Appreciation Award for WPU Preceptorship