Molisha Patel, MS, PA-C
Molisha Patel, MS, PA-C, has been a part of the ID Care team since 2015 and has acquired invaluable knowledge from treating complex patient cases. Connecting with people, providing care to those in need, and watching their condition improve is the most rewarding aspect of Molisha’s career. She enjoys infectious diseases in particular because she can treat the whole patient — considering both epidemiology and lifestyle factors in addition to the patient’s symptoms to reach a diagnosis.
Molisha has been on medical mission trips to Haiti to serve native people, as it is important to her to give back when she can. Outside of work, Molisha is a certified yoga instructor. She enjoys spending time in nature, hiking, traveling, cooking, and being around family and friends.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- New Jersey State Society of Physicians Assistants
- Graduate: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate: Rowan University