Edith Sonnenberg, MD
Edith Sonnenberg, MD, an infectious disease specialist, enjoys the challenge of diagnosing a patient and determining the best way to treat them. Motivated by her knowledge, technical skills, and advanced resources available at ID Care, Dr. Sonnenberg provides life-changing and life-saving solutions to every patient she serves. She enjoys the diversity of infectious disease — her patients are always unique.
Dr. Sonnenberg values health above everything else — which is what drove her to become a physician. Every day, she has an incredibly rewarding opportunity to restore her patients’ lives to normalcy, sometimes even save them. When she’s not practicing medicine, Dr. Sonnenberg enjoys being involved in her kids’ education and watching them grow.
- Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – Somerset
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital – Saint Peter’s HealthCare System
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center – New York, NY
- Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Internship: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Undergraduate: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Graduated with highest honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society